- Trinity Management CEO honored by HomeStart at Gala
- Washington Beech is on the “Greenbuild” road tour
- Oxford Place and Oxford Ping On new to portfolio
- TMLLC adds new properties to portfolio
- The New Mass Pike team comes to the rescue!
- More Portfolio News
- Books on the way to Nguludi
- Orchard Gardens hosts Community Peace Walk
- Boston East opens Leasing Office Aug. 1
- Appleton Mills is snuffing out smoke, and other news
Author Archives: Sys Admin
Thank you for visiting the News from Trinity Management site for the latest announcements and project updates.
Photo by Taunton Daily Gazette – Mike Gay With the near completion of all the residential buildings that make up Bristol Commons and Lenox Green, 15 families have already moved into their new homes as part of the mixed-income developments, … Continue reading
Trinity Management personnel were delighted to join Trinity Financial team members on Oct. 29 at the groundbreaking of a new development in downtown Brockton that will eventually add 215 mixed-income apartments and 55,000 square feet of commercial and retail space. … Continue reading
Trinity Management LLC is thrilled to receive the Highest Achievement Award from Mass Housing during the agency’s 2013 Management Company Awards ceremony on Oct. 25. Specifically, Trinity Management was designated a Multi-Million Dollar Achiever for spending many millions with minority-owned … Continue reading
Two Trinity Management LLC personnel were recognized for outstanding achievement Thursday evening during the annual Membership Meeting of the Institute of Real Estate Management, Boston Metropolitan Chapter #4, at the Seaport Hotel. Regional Director Bob Cuttle was recognized for his … Continue reading