Brandon Tang, Senior Accountant, ran the Aids Walk and 5K Run this year for the third straight year and did better than ever, winding up in the top 10 percent, at number 55 out of 562 runners, crossing the finish line at 21 minutes and 16 seconds. Last year he had been joined by a few other Trinity staff, but he made up his mind late this year to run and hadn’t reached out to the team on time. He and Ted Ximba hope to run a half-marathon this fall on Nantucket, and Brandon hopes to run the Boston Marathon perhaps in 2017. We’ll be rooting for you!
- Trinity Management CEO honored by HomeStart at Gala
- Washington Beech is on the “Greenbuild” road tour
- Oxford Place and Oxford Ping On new to portfolio
- TMLLC adds new properties to portfolio
- The New Mass Pike team comes to the rescue!
- More Portfolio News
- Books on the way to Nguludi
- Orchard Gardens hosts Community Peace Walk
- Boston East opens Leasing Office Aug. 1
- Appleton Mills is snuffing out smoke, and other news