On April 19, the 1,100 books collected by Trinity Management and Trinity Financial staff for the African Library Project were picked up for delivery to a warehouse in New Orleans. From there, they will be put on a boat to Africa and their final destination, the Nguludi Secondary School. As the organization’s website states, “The African Library Project changes lives book by book.” We at Trinity are also changing lives — by providing affordable, secure, attractive communities in which to live. Here is a very small sampling of the books we collected.
- Trinity Management CEO honored by HomeStart at Gala
- Washington Beech is on the “Greenbuild” road tour
- Oxford Place and Oxford Ping On new to portfolio
- TMLLC adds new properties to portfolio
- The New Mass Pike team comes to the rescue!
- More Portfolio News
- Books on the way to Nguludi
- Orchard Gardens hosts Community Peace Walk
- Boston East opens Leasing Office Aug. 1
- Appleton Mills is snuffing out smoke, and other news